Desktop Support Technician
Desktop Support Technician - Permanent - £20k to £24k per year.
My client, based in central London, is a global technology consultancy company and are looking for a desktop support technician to join their busy London office.
The successful applicant will be a strong communicator both verbally and in writing, with excellent organisational skills, good technical skills in Mac and Windows environments and sound logical troubleshooting. Main challenge of the role will be a wide array of issues in a fast paced environment where you can be approached by walk-ups in addition to tickets, e-mails and messaging platform. This is an excellent opportunity to work in an global, fast paced Tech company. You'll work with exciting technologies in an environment where your effort an input is both acknowledged and valued.
- Desktop support for Mac 85% and Windows 15%
- Casper to manage Macs
- Windows Office suite
- Network trouble shooting
- PC imaging - Landesk
- Excellent written and spoken English
- You are a customer service oriented team player who possesses excellent organisational skills
- Ability to adjust quickly to changing priorities and make quick decisions with limited information
- Basic knowledge of Microsoft Windows Server operating systems and email systems (Exchange)
- Good knowledge in Microsoft Windows applications such as Microsoft Office suite.
- Aware of security standards to protect personal IT devices
- Basic understand of Internal networks(routing, DNS, DHCP, etc)
- Experience in hardware installation and troubleshooting of PC's and Macs - this includes working with hard drives, motherboards, CPUs, PSUs, GPUs, soundcards, monitors etc.
- Knowledge in Printers and Microsoft Printer Server.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960298863