Android Developer (OOP Java UI/UX). Want to work for a successful, growing technology start-up? This Android Developer role will enable you to make a real impact on a product that could save people’s lives.
As an Android Developer you will design and develop the core product, a cutting edge Cloud (AWS) based solution that allows the tracking of equipment and personnel for large scale organisations (e.g. the NHS). The product delivers efficiencies in time management and can make a critical difference.
You’ll be based in the beautiful location of Central Oxford, close to main line station; there’s a collaborative R&D environment with casual dress code and a good work / life balance.
- Strong Android development experience
- Good understanding of UI / UX principles
- Background with OO design and development including Design Patterns, likely to be Java
- Collaborative team member with good communication skills
- Familiar with some or all of the following Android APIs: Sensor, Location, Geofencing, Bluetooth Low Energy
- Excellent record of academic achievement, minimum 2.1 at BSc likely to have gone on to study at MSc / PhD level – Computer Science or related field
As an Android Developer you can expect to earn a competitive salary (to £60k) plus benefits.
Job Role: Android Developer; Location: Oxford; Salary: £50,000 to £60,000 + benefits
This Android Developer vacancy is being advertised by Client Server Ltd. Client Server is a leading recruitment consultancy specialising in technical positions in IT, the services advertised are those of an Employment Agency. We recruit across a range of sectors including finance and banking, software houses, innovative technology start-ups, media, telecommunications, eCommerce and consultancies. We will never send your CV without your permission.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960299224