Unified Communications Analyst
Unified Communications Analyst required by a Leading House-hold Company in its prestigious Central London offices. This Company has an unrivalled reputation within the Professional Services sector, and works with the latest technologies. It also actively promotes a healthy work-life balance.
As a Unified Communications Analyst you will work with internal and external stakeholders to develop, maintain and provide technical leadership for the firm's global unified communications solutions, as well as lead technical work streams of projects to implement new or upgrade existing enterprise communications applications.
Main responsibilities of the Unified Communications Analyst:
- Own, develop, and maintain the firm's unified communications architecture and related solutions delivery in line with ISO27001 and Cyber Essentials Plus requirements.
- Ensure stable and optimal operations of voice and video technologies, including monitoring system performance, maintenance, and capacity management.
- Lead the analysis, design, planning, implementation and optimisation of projects.
- Collaborate with colleagues in IT and the wider business to support strategic business and IT initiatives.
- Interact with vendors as appropriate to deliver solutions or fix issues.
- Be involved in infrastructure security audits as appropriate.
- Proactively maintain build and patch levels for voice and video collaboration applications.
- To contribute to the budgeting and accounting processes to maintain and evolve the systems in a responsible and innovative way.
- Provide general 3rd line infrastructure support in-line with a) the needs of the Firm and b) the remit of the team.
Essential skills of the Unified Communications Analyst
- Detailed knowledge of configuring and deploying enterprise communications technologies.
- Can demonstrate technical leadership and subject matter expertise in the following areas:
Enterprise voice and IP telephony - IP-PBX systems and traditional PBXsVoice and video protocolsSBC support and administrationCloud UC deploymentCisco technology e.g. CUCMWork stream collaboration applications e.g. Skype for Business, Cisco VOIP, Microsoft Office 365Microsoft networking infrastructureVC bridging infrastructureVMWare infrastructure
- Proven experience in end to end implementation of global unified communication systems within a project lifecycle
- Solid understanding of voice and video protocols.
- Solid networking experience using LAN and WAN protocols and technologies.
- Solid understanding of wider Microsoft Product stack.
- Exchange 2016 experience a plus
- Proven experience in legal or other professional services environment.
- Experience of operating a similar role within the framework of ISO27001 and Cyber Essentials Plus or similar standards.
- Appropriate qualifications in Unified Communication
As a Unified Communications Analyst you will receive a base salary of up to £65,000 plus extensive benefits package, including bonus, above industry holiday allowance, full family life and health insurance, contributory pension scheme, gym membership and much more.
If you are interested in the role, then please apply via the link provided or email ***********************************.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960296905