The Gallery Partnership is a leading provider of software and professional IT support services to charities, non-profits and small businesses. We work with 200 organisations based in London and across the UK.
About the Role
As a Business Analyst / Implementation Consultant at Gallery you’ll be the key analytical resource on a range of internal and client-facing projects. The latter will comprise implementations of our case management and grants management software products, while the former may involve product research, GDPR and ISO compliance, commercial analysis, and process review and recommendation.
Working closely with the Operations Manager, you will be responsible for ensuring that all tasks and milestones are delivered on projects with a key focus on analysis, requirements gathering, specification production, software implementation, and project management. This is an exciting opportunity for someone who wants a wide-ranging and challenging role, and one where they can make a real difference!
- Acquiring in-depth knowledge of Gallery’s software products
- Management of client expectation throughout the software implementation process and beyond
- Requirements gathering; development of use cases; functional specification
- Implementation of software to meet client requirements; delivery of internal projects in line with specification
- Data analysis
- Management of project plans
- Production of concise, readable documentation and presentations
- Process review and policy production
About the Successful Candidate
The ideal candidate will have around three years experience working as a business analyst or implementation consultant in an IT company. They’ll be highly IT-literate and IT-curious and pride themselves in first-class delivery.
- Excellent analytical and critical thinking skills; high attention to detail
- Strong software implementation and configuration skills
- First-rate planning, organisation and time management
- Extremely strong oral and written communication. Good listening skills. Ability to relate technical information and document solutions in a jargon-free way
- Excellent customer relationship management coupled with a commercial mindset
- Advanced skills in MS Office products, particularly Excel
- Preferably educated to degree level
- Knowledge of relational databases and Prince2 certification a bonus
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960296748