Apprenticeships Assessor Derby
Salary Range £22,000 to £24,000 (higher if can assess Management L5)
Benefits: Pension & Mileage @ 40p
Our client is a leading Training Provider orgnaisation. They currently have a new vacancy for a Generic Assessor to join their team in Derby. The role will involve the delivery of Apprenticeships in Customer Service, Busines Admin and Team Leading. The ability to deliver PMO and up to Level 5 in Management would be desirable but is not essential.
The successful candidate will plan, prepare and teach apprenticeship courses and Functional Skills delivery in Maths and English. Supporting and developing learners to gain skills and qualifications that will enable successful achievement of Apprenticeship programmes and enhance their career prospects.
The role will be based in Derby, covering the East Midlands (Derby / Nottingham, and sometime Leicester)
Candidates must have the following skills, experience and qualifications to be considered:
- Assessor Award TAQA, A1, D32/33 or equivalent
- Teaching Qualification PTLLS or equivalent
- Ability to deliver Business Admin, Customer Service, Team Leading & Management
- Hold a Functional skills qualification Level 2 in English, Maths
- Competent in delivering Level 5 in management (desirable)
- Vocational competence in Performing Manufacturing Operations or Warehousing desirable
- Ability to train and assess learners towards achievement of Apprenticeship frameworks and standards
- Ability to motivate and encourage learner participation
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in teaching and assessing post-16 learners
- Communication, Time management and Organisational skills
If you feel you meet the above criteria, PLEASE APPLY. Or CONTACT US for more detials!
Keywords: Apprenticeship Assessor Derby, Apprenticeship Assessr East Midlands, Generic Assessor Derby, Generic Assssor East Midlands, Customer Service Assessor, Business Admin Assessor, Team Leading Assessor, Management Assessor, PMO Assessor, Derby, Derbyshire East Midlands, Apprenticeships, Functional Skills, TAQA
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960292642