Are you a Project Engineer looking to advance where you are today? Wanting to work for a Big Tier 1 Contractor? Wanting to work on exciting new projects in and around the South West?
An exciting opportunity has opened up within Bristol.
- Outline engineering from inception to completion of schemes utilising in-house resources, site installation and construction personnel
- The timely completion of multiple concurrent projects, safely and within budget
- Liaise with client's engineering and operations staff to ensure KPI's are met or exceeded within budget constraints
- Undertake tendering / proposals of minor works schemes
- Attend internal and external review and progress meetings
- Attend site visits/meetings.
- Ascertain preliminary and detailed design/project requirements and solutions
- Prepare estimates and quotations
- Complete contract documentation
- Manage site safety, health and environmental issues
- Co-ordinate and liaise with suppliers, specialist sub-contractors, in-house functions, site installations and construction teams
- Procurement of plant, materials and specialist subcontractors.
- Attend/undertake factory site and works testing, commissioning and client training
- Compile and collate final contract documentation, "As built" drawings, test sheets etc. for inclusion into Operation and Maintenance Manuals
- Overall responsibility for Profit/Loss on contracts undertaken
- Establishing and agreeing price variations and final accounts
The ideal candidate will have past experience and will match with the following;
- Be able to organise yourself and others workload
- Be proactive in your approach
- An excellent communicator
- A high level of diplomacy and customer focused
Please find below some of the key requirements needed to be able progress your application further;
- An industry applicable ONC/HNC/B.Eng. or NVQ equivalent
- Demonstrate experience of working within the water and / or sewage industries
- Commercial and contractual awareness
- Working knowledge of Microsoft packages
If you're committed to delivering time and time again and playing a pivotal part in the building process of the future. Then please don't hesitate to get in touch. I'm happy to help no matter how small the query is.
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960297255