Digital Display Marketing Manager
Digital Display Marketing Manager
WiggleCRC are seeking a commercially driven Digital Display Marketing Manager with proven digital advertising experience to join our fast-paced, growing digital marketing department.
In this new and exciting role, you will be responsible for driving the delivery of display and social media advertising campaigns across all brands and territories within the WiggleCRC group, establishing and maintaining best practice, performance and reporting whilst identifying and rolling out new opportunities.
As an experienced Digital Display Marketing Manager, you will be aware of the latest digital trends and understand the importance of working with social teams to co-ordinate audiences, advertising timings and products to identify and trial new growth channels within display advertising whilst working with the insights team and online marketing managers to analyse campaign performance and drive innovation.
The ideal candidate will possess a proven track record of working within a similar digital display marketing role, creating, co-coordinating and delivering innovative display and social media advertising campaigns as well as driving efficiency through automation.
As a rapidly growing business, this a great opportunity for an individual who is keen to utilise their skills and make an impact, influencing significant growth for the world’s No1. Online cycling and multi-sport retailer.
What you will be doing:
- Drive overall display advertising including social, re-marketing, channel budget and performance
- Coordinate with digital projects manager to ensure the delivery of brand and commercial campaigns through display advertising channels
- Working with third parties such as ad servers, programmatic bid management systems, publishers, social networks, video channels and TVOD, to ensure access to latest technologies and advertising opportunities
- Work with the digital projects manager and marketing insights team to deliver audiences to online marketing team for use in display advertising channels
- Work with social teams to co-ordinate audiences, advertising timings, products and subsequent marketing actions
- Identify and trial new growth channels within display advertising
- Lead integration of CRM systems and audiences with advertising platforms
- Create automations for search and display advertising, including links with Facebook, GoogleAnalytics and other APIs as required
Knowledge, Skills and Experience:
- Previous experience in a similar marketing role within digital display advertising
- Previous experience within a retail or ecommerce environment
- Proven track record of creating, co-coordinating and delivering display and social media advertising campaigns across multiple sites
- Exposure to the latest digital marketing & social media techniques
- Technically up to speed with automated marketing tools and CRM
- Ability to programme in Python, .js or AWQL
- A confident self-starter
- Knowledge of FacebookAPI and GoogleAnalytics
- A highly analytical approach and the ability to propose and deliver effective campaigns based on evidence and insight
- Highly organised with the ability to manage constantly changing priorities
- Experience of coordinating and managing a team and liaising with internal and external stakeholders to ensure the delivery of marketing campaigns
Sound like a perfect role for you? Fantastic! We would love to hear from you! We are for the #Goodstuff!
While we strive to respond to every CV we receive, this is not always possible due to the high volume of applications. If you do not hear from us within the next 28 days, please consider your application to be unsuccessful on this occasion.
Please apply if you are eligible to work in the UK
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960296539