Exciting opportunity for a Firmware Developer/Programmer to join an award winning and Innovative organisation in London.
• Very strong skills in ‘C’ language programming.
• Knowledge of HTTP REST protocols.
• Strong code organisation and planning, with code-control (Git, SVN) experience.
• Experience/capability in working without the use of higher-level libraries.
• Strong debugging capability (preferably in debugging microcontrollers).
• Strong commenting and documentation skills.
• Ability to learn and adapt to new architectures, both in hardware and in software.
• Ability to work co-operatively but independently within a small team.
• Experience working with microcontrollers and/or other digital electronics.
• Experience with ARM products.
• Experience with Firebase or other NoSQL databases.
• Experience working with RF hardware and/or software.
• Experience programming with Real-Time Operating Systems (RTOS).
• Experience in firmware deployment.
Should you have any questions or wish to apply please do not hesitate to contact Clear IT Recruitment Limited.
Please Note: Due to the number of applications we receive we may be unable to respond to every application directly. If you have not heard from us within 3 working days please assume your application has been unsuccessful.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960292424