Junior 3rd Line Network Support - £40k
The ideal candidate will have:
- Experience in a dedicated Network support role, up to 3rd line level
- Experience with a wide variety of network infrastructure technologies, preferably:
Cisco Firewalls, Routers and Switches (ASA, Catalyst, Nexus.)
Citrix NetScaler Load balancers (or other vendor equivalents)
Cisco ACS/ISE and SMA.
Cisco Telephony (CUCM, CUBE, Unity) and SIP.
Riverbed Steelhead WAN Accelerators
Cisco WiFi (WLC and AP)
- Previous involvement in IT projects would be beneficial
- Experience of ITIL processes would be highly desirable
- Background working in a Windows and/or VMware environment would be preferable
- Minimum of a CCNA qualification or working at a CCNA level.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960297483