Senior/Principal MMIC Engineer
Senior MMIC Engineer
Senior MMIC Engineer: A world renowned DEFENCE organization are looking for a Senior MMIC Engineer to join there team based in EDINBURGH.
Senior MMIC Engineer Responsibilities:
* You will be responsible for developing MMIC circuits and Devices as part of the Radar Core Delivery Team.
* Microwave and MMIC hardware requirements capture and management
* Concept development and architecting of MMICs and modules
* Design of microwave circuits and modules using a staged design processes
* Applying design for manufacture and design for test techniques
* Preparation of manufacturing data pack
* Technical support to foundries and engineering interface with manufacturing
* Development test and design verification
Senior MMIC Engineer Requirements:
* You should have a degree (Hons or Doctorate) in Electronic Engineering or related Science (e.g. Physics) with specialisation in high frequency circuits and techniques.
* S-parameter manipulation
* EM simulation
* Non-linear circuit simulation & modelling
* Matching network design
* Microwave component selection
* Requirements capture and management design for manufacture and cost
You should also have current practical experience in one or more of the following areas:
* MMIC HPA design including high efficiency techniques
* Microwave Sub-System design
* MMIC vector control chip design
* MMIC LNA design technology
* Wideband switch and phase shifter techniques
* Microwave test including knowledge of advanced calibration, de-embedding techniques and RFOW
* Microwave GaAs/GaN MMIC or SiGe RFIC foundry technology
* Modelling technical for non-linear devices
The successful candidate will be required to achieve full SC clearance for this role!!!!!
Do you have what it takes to succeed in this challenging Senior MMIC Engineer role???
Apply Now to Steve!!!!!!
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960299629