Senior Cost Manager
- Senior Cost Manager (MRICS)
- Ideally MRICS, or close to obtaining
- Central London and Manchester locations available
- Previous consultancy experience is essential
- Commercial Developer, Residential, Corporate Occupier & Education sectors
- £65,000 - £75,000 + other benefits
Do you want the opportunity to lead a team? Do you want to join a company who are known for their great work environment - both in work / life balance and in approach to work? Enjoy the consultancy environment and want a fresh role in London or Manchester?
LOOK NO FURTHER!
My client are a known fixture in the construction consultancy market, and have a long history of delivering excellent careers in the UK. Their London and Manchester offices are on the hunt for a Senior Cost Manager to assist with recent project wins within the commercial development, education and residential sectors. Ideally someone who is strong on delivery, leadership and someone who can eventually be trained into winning work.
If you have proven success working for a cost consultancy at a Senior QS or Associate level, you have construction consultancy or engineering consultancy experience, have a great team player attitude, have a long term career outlook in the UK, AND want a company that will support your further development - then this is it!
The successful Senior Cost Manager will also offer the following:
- A BSc or MSc in Quantity Surveying or Commercial Management
- Ideally you will be MRICS Chartered, but submissions without will be considered too
- 5+ years experience in a similar QS position is ideal
- Proven success working for a consultancy in the UK is essential
- A positive and proactive attitude
- A desire to learn and continue to develop professionally
- A desire to work to Associate level (and above!)
- Previous experience in the Commercial Developer, Residential, Corporate Occupier & Education sectors
If you have the experience my client desires then a competitive salary will be offered (reflective of your experience), plus additional package benefits like pension, healthcare ( and a car allowance for Manchester location only).
This role is about getting the right person for these strong teams, so if you have a team player attitude and a desire to help your team grow, then this is for you.
If thats you - APPLY NOW.
Applications close March 15th, so be quick!!
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960298053