A medical device manufacturer is recruiting for a design engineer to join their multi-disciplined, busy team. An opportunity to work in state of the art facilities, developing new products and improving on existing. The ideal candidate will have experience of full development life cycle and the ability to project manage this process. As well Offering a competitive salary, Flexi-time, Social atmosphere, pension and company/personal bonus scheme.
As a Design Engineer you will be responsible for:
- Development of whole products as well as mechanisms and sub-assemblies.
- Performing tolerance analysis to ensure high quality robust design of complex mechanical systems and components using tools such as FMEA, QFD and computer simulation.
- End-to-end project management of multiple projects from concept through to manufacture.
- Rapid prototyping, functional lab testing and analysis of test data.
- Work with external manufacturing partners and other suppliers.
To be successful in this role you will have:
- Proven experience as a Design Engineer or Mechanical Engineer.
- Qualified to degree (PhD, MSc, MA, MEng, BA, BEng or BSc) level or equivalent in either Product Design, Mechanical Engineering, Product or Innovation Engineering.
- Experience in medical devices, consumer electronics or household/kitchen appliances.
- Proven experience in developing plastic injection moulded components and enclosures for high volume manufacture.
- 3D CAD (such as ProE, wildfire, CREO, solidworks, solid-works).
In return you will receive an excellent benefits package which includes:
- Salary to reflect experience.
- Re-Location package
- 25 days Holiday
- Company/personal Bonus
In addition to the formal package you would have an opportunity to work on cutting edge technology, in an innovative and inventive consumer market.
If you would like to find out more about this opportunity, click the "APPLY NOW" button below and we'll be in touch.
Are you an experienced industrial, Design or Mechanical Engineer?
We are always looking for exceptional engineers for clients. If this role doesn't get you excited then please give me a call *************** and we can have a chat about other roles that may be more suitable.
We aim to respond to suitable candidates within 5 working days. If you have not heard from us within this time, please feel free to contact us to receive feedback on your application and discuss your requirements.
Professional Technical is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960292933