Functional, Regression, Integration Software Tester
- A strong understanding of the full software testing lifecycle & methodologies including min. 3 years’ experience of Functional, Integration and Regression testing
- The ability to write and execute automated and manual tests (Functional, Non-Functional, Regression, Ad-hoc and Compatibility) to enable defect detection and solution validation
- ISTQB Certified Tester-Beginner Level: Test Analyst Accreditation or equivalent
- Experience of test management software such as TFS/MS Test Manager
- Solid non-functional testing experience
- Experience in writing and executing SQL queries
- Experience with virtualisation technology
- SOAP UI/POSTMAN for integration testing
- Relevant knowledge of test automation experience using Cucumber, Ruby, Robot, Web Driver, Selenium, Ranorex
- Strong understanding of lean and agile methods of software delivery and the principles and practices of BDD & TDD
- Test automation experience of ReST and SOAP based APIs and Web Services using single and multi-threading
- Desirable skills
- Load and Performance Testing experience – Load Runner, Performance Centre and JMeter or similar tools
- ISTQB Certified Tester- Advanced Level: Test Analyst Accreditation or equivalent
- ITIL V3 Foundation
- An understanding or experience in TMMI
- Experience of testing solutions using BizTalk
- Define, write and execute automated and manual tests (Functional, Non-Functional, Regression, Ad-hoc and Compatibility) to enable defect detection and solution validation
- Responsible for the co-ordination, planning and test execution of all phases of testing (such as, but not limited to, System Test, Integration, OAT, Non Functional & Regression Test) to ensure that new or amended software solutions meet requirements and required quality expectations.
- Review and understand business requirements, user stories and specifications/acceptance criteria and define test conditions.
- Impacting of functional and non-functional technical changes in a manner that allows for effective planning of testing.
- Analyse test results, identify and report defects, issues and risks associated with own work and for the QA team.
- Ensure balance is achieved between time to market, cost, scope, and risk, this may be through the employment of a risk based approach.
- Provide User acceptance test support to Business users across multiple software solutions.
- Production of testing strategies and test plans, test cases, conditions, test scripts and test results.
- Relentlessly focus on our user's need, driving incremental delivery of software that has the highest value and address areas of most risk in a timely manner
- Work closely across the multi-disciplinary team to ensure the team delivers its commitments
- Continuously drive improvement with yourself, the team and the department through ways of working with more agility and introducing technologies
- Promote knowledge sharing across the team and department, ensuring that we work as closely and effectively as possible.
- To support the behaviour of working as ‘One De La Rue’, sharing best practice and collaborating with colleagues outside of own sphere of business
- To always act and behave in a way compliant with all De La Rue company guidelines and policies, especially those relating to values and behaviours, environmental health and safety, ethics and codes of conduct
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960291583