Multi-skilled Maintenance Engineer
Multi-skilled Maintenance Engineer - Food Industry
Automated / Conveyors / FMCG / Food Industry
£35,000 - £39,000 plus pension, over time, training & development
We are currently looking to recruit a multi skilled shift engineer to join the engineering department on a permanent basis.
The purpose of this position is to undertake essential maintenance works, both planned and reactive, that are required in order for production to run and downtime to be minimized. This is a fully automated, mass production facility with a wide range of PLC driven process and packaging machinery.
Skills & Knowledge:
- Applicants for this position must be MULTI SKILLED ideally with a 17th edition wiring regulations and either City & Guilds Level 3 or above in Electrical / Mechanical engineering.
- A recognized apprenticeship within a manufacturing environment would be extremely advantageous.
- All applicants must be self-motivated and have excellent communication skills.
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience of working within an automated production facility is essential for this position, whilst experience of working in the food / brewery / pharmaceutical industry would also be an advantage.
- Applicants for this position who are PLC literate and fully conversant with Allen Bradley software would have a distinct advantage.
This is a permanent position with an immediate start available. The successful applicant will work as part of a 24/7 rota on either 12 hour days or nights. In return, our client offers a competitive salary, paid overtime and a pension scheme.
If you have the above skills and wish to be considered for this position or find out more details then please submit your CV.
I will endeavour to contact all applicants however if you do not hear from me within two weeks then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960293722