Head of Ecommerce
Head of Ecommerce | Manchester | Permanent
£65, 000 (plus benefits)
This is an incredibly exciting opportunity to play a vital role within a fast paced retail environment.
The Head of Ecommerce role is a permanent opportunity, based in Manchester, with a salary of £65, 000 (plus benefits).
Head of Ecommerce Responsibilities:
- Drive multi-channel growth
- Ensure all projects are delivered within brand standards
- Able to manage several projects with multiple outcomes
- Working cross functionally with various Teams across the business
- Working end to end projects
- Management of budgets and project governance
- A key member the trading team working collaboratively to maximise sales.
- Motivate and engage the Team
- Manage third party providers
- Stakeholder management
Head of Ecommerce Key Skills Include:
- 5+ years of experience within Project Management
- Experienced with the design and execution of ecommerce strategy and roadmap
- Previously worked with technical teams to optimise desktop and mobile channels
- Experienced leading a team, providing guidance and direction
- Exceptional communication skills
- Able to build effective relationships quickly
- Adaptable, personable and enthusiastic
- Capable of working within fast paced environment
- Passionate about keeping up to date with Ecommerce technology, trends and opportunities
Head of Ecommerce
£65, 000 –Manchester
Head of Ecommerce, multi-channel
Thank you for considering an application to our vacancy. By proceeding to submit your CV for this role, you are providing your consent that your CV and the personal information you provide can be collected, stored securely on our database and processed by Strategic People on behalf of the Client and their vacancy. You agree that the details you provide may also be used for future recruitment activity by Strategic People should there be a vacancy that is suitable for your skills and experience, and that you can be contacted accordingly. You are aware that your data can be deleted at any point from our database at your request, and you will no longer be eligible for consideration of any vacancies Strategic People may have.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960297808