Junior Web Developer Apprentice
Our client is looking for someone who can develop with the team as the company grows and is able to input their own ideas. Join today and make a success of your apprenticeship! Apply today!
You will be working for...
A small close knit team. We are looking for someone who get one well with others, can work as part of a team and wants to make a real impact in the company moving forwards. There is plenty of opportunity for development through connections with the University and working with an agile team.
- Working as part of an Agile team develop front end web functionality for a wide variety of customers across a wide variety of projects.
- Work closely with the UX team to produce best in class web applications and deliver outstanding user experiences.
- Help shape the company direction and establish best practices in the design, development and delivery of web projects.
- The ideal candidate will need to:
- Be enthusiastic and eager to learn.
- Be comfortable asking questions and championing best practice.
- Be flexible and adaptable to change.
- Be personable and able to work effectively as part of a team.
- Understanding of modern development practices including Agile Scrum methodologies, Source Control, Unit Testing, and Continuous Integration.
Nice To Have:
- Experience of development in an object oriented language such as C# or Java.
- Previous experience developing web applications using ******* / MVC / Web API.
- Experience using Azure Cloud Services.
- Mobile development experience using Xamarin / Native iOS / Native Android.
- Exposure to or experience working within the digital healthcare industry.
- 37.5 hours, Monday - Friday
Benefits & Future Prospects:
- Full support in obtaining a BSc (Hons) Digital Degree specialising in Software Development.
"QA's apprenticeship programmes may be funded in part by the European Union through the European Social Fund, which supports the development of employment opportunities and a skilled workforce."
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960293693