Marketing Campaign Executive - Blackburn - £27,000
Working for a digital agency who offers services across all aspects of marketing, you will be responsible for liaising and collaborating with the various teams to create and develop inbound marketing strategies for a portfolio of around 5 clients. Your role will vary day to day depending on where in the projects and campaigns you are and with which client. You could find yourself working on content, email automation, blogging, SEO, PPC or social media briefs – you’ll still be slightly hands on but with a lot more strategic responsibility. Even though you will not be directly managing anyone, depending on where your strengths lie, you will be training and mentoring a couple of people to further develop their skills. If you have a specialism in SEO or PPC this would be a huge benefit!
- - Working collaboratively with teams and the Manager to come up with creative ideas to achieve clients’ inbound marketing objectives.
- - Planning content, budgeting SEO and PPC campaigns and managing campaigns and deadlines.
- - Content, email automation, blogging, SEO, PPC and social media briefs.
- - Analysing campaign results and looking for opportunities to develop and improve strategy.
- - Being the point of contact for the client, attending client meetings and being in frequent contact.
What do I need?
- - Ideally a specialism in SEO or PPC.
- - Experience in a client facing role or solid communication skills.
- - Solid knowledge of inbound marketing across all aspects of digital.
- - Ideally have experience with Hubspot.
Brilliant company with a fantastic culture who have a very relaxed environment. Working with big clients and going through a huge growth spurt at the moment means that they are not one to miss! They offer training and a clear career progression path alongside the opportunity to be exposed to all aspects of digital. They’re looking for ambitious and hungry candidates who are self-starters and ready to hit the ground running.
If this sounds the one for you then please apply or send your CV across to Millie – Chassam Recruitment now!
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960299151