Do you have practice accounts experience in accounting and tax services with great interpersonal skills? If so, we have the perfect role for you!
Our Lincoln based client, specialists in providing a complete accounting and tax service to professionals who operate through their own limited company are looking to recruit an office based Accountant on a full-time permanent basis, due to expansion.
- Preparing Management & Statutory accounts for small limited companies
- Company & Personal tax returns
- VAT & PAYE compliance
- Company secretarial advice
- Manage and advise your own portfolio of clients over the telephone and email
- Assisting clients with our cloud based accounting system
Essential Skills and Experience:
- Previous practice accounts experience
- At least ATT/AAT Qualified or equivalent
- Hold sufficient experience to be able to work without direct supervision.
- Previous experience with an Accounting and Tax software; ideally IRIS Accounting
Further training in an accounting qualification is available through a distance learning programme for the right candidate.
- Excellent interpersonal skills
Salary: Dependent on skills and experience
Holidays: 22 days holiday per annum plus statutory holidays
Hours: Monday – Thursday 9.00am - 5.30pm and Friday 9.00am – 4.30pm
Benefits: Auto enrolment pension scheme after 3 months with NEST
To apply, please forward your CV with a covering letter and salary expectations to Virginia
Due to the high level of expected applications, if you have not received a reply from us within 2 days of applying then please assume you have not been successful on this occasion.
*Quest Recruitment is committed to Equal Opportunities and welcomes applications from candidates of all ages, backgrounds and abilities
KEY WORDS: Accountant, Accounting, Tax Returns, ATT, AAT, IRIS
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960290844