Assistant Corporate Finance Executive
A leading regional firm are currently searching for an Assistant Corporate Finance Executive to join their expanding team.
Within this role you’ll have the opportunity to work both in-house and with clients, drafting and presenting valuation, due diligence, acquisition and business reorganisation projects. You’ll also be highly involved in the preparation of management accounts, budget and financial forecasts, while also taking on ad hoc duties. Amongst this you’ll be assisting with the management and development of the corporate finance team as a whole.
To be successful you’ll need to:
- Be ACCA/ICAEW Qualified or Part Qualified
- Have strong communication skills with a professional manner
- Have strong IT skills, including Office programs
- Some Practice Experience is desirable
- A full driving license and access to independent transport
This position comes with a competitive salary, market leading benefits and fantastic opportunities for progression.
For more information or to apply please contact Indy Coles at AJ Chambers
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960291664