When registering to Jobsite you will be redirected to the online application form. Please ensure that this is completed in full in order that your application can be reviewed.
Calling all Software Developers! Are you are looking for a new exciting challenge in a forward thinking company that is driving industry leading technology? Look no further!
If you are looking for a new exciting challenge in a forward thinking company that is driving industry leading technology, look no further! Microlise is growing and has just recently been recognised as one of the top 20 fastest growing companies in Nottinghamshire, because of this we are expanding our development areas and are looking for Software Developers to join our teams.
In return you’ll stay abreast of new technologies, develop your skills with a company that you can grow with and offers clear career progression and training. Sound like your next career move? Yes? We’d love to hear from you!
What do Microlise do? An established market leader and growing software house based in Nottingham, Microlise’s mission is to empower our customers to reduce their costs and environmental impact by maximising the efficiency of their transportation operations.
Who are our customers? Royal Mail. JCB, Eddie Stobart, DHL, Tata Motors, Hovis, Boots, Argos, Carlsberg and the majority of leading supermarkets and that’s only naming a few!
We are looking for keen and able software developers to work in our small but productive scrum teams. You’ll be joining a team of mixed experienced developers in a environment that encourages further development and exposure to new technologies and self improvement!
Do you have?
- Good IT degree in a software engineering discipline or similar advanced mathematics qualifications or equivalent certifications in software development.
- Proven industry experience in C# and .Net with knowledge of MVC, MVVM or MVP patterns.
- Knowledge of basic OO concepts such as polymorphism, inheritance etc., taking this further with knowledge of SOLID principles.
- SQL experience, preferably using Microsoft SQL Server.
- Knowledge of Unit Testing
- React.JS and Redux
- Docker, Microservices
- Knowledge of NoSQL Database technologies.
- Test Driven Development
- Auto Deployment using TFS Build
- Experience of working in an Agile environment.
If the answer is yes to the above we can’t wait to receive your application.
Last but not least, here are a few more reasons why you should choose Microlise!
- 2018 - Top 20 in the BDO growth barometer - Nottinghamshire, 2017 - Top 200 company in Nottingham, top 50 in the Sunday Times HSBC International Track 200 league table, Sunday Times top 100 Profit Track, Ernst and Young Entrepreneur of the Year finals, Megabuyte Top 50 2016, and an IIP employer
- Excellent pension scheme with company 3% contribution
- Vitality Health Insurance and Employee Assistance Programme
- Childcare vouchers for eligible staff
- We believe in developing our staff and support our employees with their professional development goals.
- Great staff extras: Easter eggs, yearly BBQ, Christmas gifts and annual staff awards
- 24 days holiday with bank holidays on top when you start increasing annually to 29
- Staff draws for events such as free tickets to the British Superbikes
- Free parking, tea, coffee and daily fruit
Telephone interviews will take place while the advert is still live; successful at the first stage? Face to face and technical interviews will take place within a week of your initial interview.
Applicants must have eligibility to work in the UK (sponsorship outside of the UK is not available for this position).
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960294611