Product Manager (Engineering)
Product Manager (Electronics)
We are looking for a Product Manager (Electronics) with proven technical management/leadership experience in an Electronics development business to join us and work with our Senior Management team and our technical team to develop and document the product strategy. As Product Manager, you will manage our existing and future product portfolio from product requirements through to commercial release and beyond to product retirement. The Product Manager will ensure that the product portfolio is adequately defined and maintained, whilst supporting the wider organisation in all Product Management matters relating to our systems. This role carries an attractive salary of up to £60,000 a very good pension scheme, a car and the opportunity to work flexibly with an industry leading pioneer whose solutions have been used in thousands of installations on customer sites worldwide.
We are looking for a Product Manager with the following attributes:
- Bachelor's degree in an Electronics / Electrical of science related discipline
- Post graduate commercial, marketing and / or general management education and experience
- Proven technical management / leadership experience in an electronics development orientated organisation
- Proven experience working through the PLM lifecycle delivering physical products to market
- A record of successful delivery of commercial solutions as an individual, team leader and / or Product Manager
- Good understanding of the firmware / hardware development lifecycle and a basic understanding of digital and analogue design principles
This is a great opportunity for a Product Manager living within a commutable distance of Salford to join a growing manufacturer continually expanding it's product development capabilities.
When applying for this role, please indicate your current salary (plus benefits package), minimum salary required, notice period and your reasons for wishing to move from your current company. Alliance Consulting is acting as an employment agency in this respect. Alliance Consulting specialise in the placement of engineers throughout the UK. By sending us your CV you are explicitly consenting to our processing of your personal data on a computer database and/or in manual files for the purpose of evaluating your application for employment. This processing will be carried out in accordance with the UK Data Protection Act 1998. By applying for this role you hereby consent to us submitting your CV to our client. If you do not wish your CV to be sent to our client then you must clearly state this to us. Equally, if there are any companies that you do not wish your CV to be sent to (for whatever reason), then please let us know of this when you apply.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960294285