We are looking for a talented and enthusiastic Technical Architect to join our technical team here at Runpath.
As a senior member of our highly experienced technical team you will be helping to deliver cutting edge solutions for a variety of internal and external clients. Specifically, as Technical Architect you’ll have a track record guiding teams who are building and shipping high performance, robust, and efficient solutions quickly. This position is to provide architectural leadership across a broad-based product line. The candidate will be well versed in the development of large scale systems and will have proven experience in using best of breed technologies for delivering business critical services.
While this is an architecture role, the successful candidate will be expected to be very hands on, spending a significant proportion of his/her working day writing, reviewing and supporting code across all aspects of our solutions. This could be a great role for someone with technical development experience but is now looking to utilise their excellent communication skills in a client facing role.
About our Technology and Runpath
Runpath (www. Runpath .com) is a fast growing, independent, London based, digital company. We are passionate about delivering high quality products and outstanding digital experiences for our users. Our core platform technology solution stack is built and hosted on Azure using the latest Microsoft .NET technologies: (MVC/Web API/Entity Framework/SQL Azure). The API Development team are focused on the applications that form the bridge between our SPA and our core Platform Data services.
It will be your responsibility to lead the technical architecture articulation, documentation and governance/monitoring across all Runpath platforms and solutions. You will be providing technical support for business development, including input into proposals, client workshops, and other meetings as required. You will also be doing hands on coding so much have the technical ability to do this.
We are looking for someone who is;
- Passionate about technology, and its application to solve complex problems at scale
- Someone who loves getting things done
- Excellent analytic and problem solving skills
- Exceptional at collaborating with both technical and non-technical people
- Highly organised with a strong eye for detail
- Good with feedback, continually looking to improve and develop
- C# ASP.NET/MVC/Web API/ .NET Core
- Progressive Azure (Functions, Cosmos DB, Redis, Key Vault, SQL Azure, Data Lake)
- Secure development lifecycle and modern ALM principles
Education and Job Knowledge
- No specific academic qualifications required - all you need is the right experience and the right attitude
Competitive salary, dependent on experience. Benefits include 30 days holiday plus bank holidays, Life, PHI and BUPA private health insurances (including dental) , bike scheme, travel loan, free breakfast cereals, sports clubs including cycling, running and football and many others. All benefits are available from first day of employment.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960292492