We are seeking a number of Case Assessor's with knowledge and experience with FCA principles (DISP, MIFID, COBS), this is a contract position for our leading financial services client based in London.
Key responsibilities include;
- Analysing the customer complaints with regards to the sale of Interest Rate Hedging Products, Fixed Rate Loans, FX Derivatives and other complex lending products from within the Commercial Banking product portfolio.
- This includes reviewing correspondence such as letters, emails, telephone calls and documents contained on the Bank's file and in the customer's submissions, to assess the economic impact of any transactions executed by the customer as well as the history of the customer's relationship with the Bank.
- Preparing full and thorough Final Responses to disputes and complaints with regards to the sale of Interest Rate Hedging Products, Fixed Rate Loans, FX Derivatives and other complex lending products from within the Commercial Banking product portfolio.
- Responding to subsequent customer queries, third party representatives such as law firms and claims management companies where appropriate, and handling all high profile, MP and Lords letters in relation to relevant complaints.
- Act as the primary point of contact throughout the lifecycle of a complaint, ready to communicate directly with the customer to ensure all relevant information is considered in responding to their enquiries.
- The role also requires that you support any of the Bank's departments with any interests in the case, e. Litigation, Relationship Team etc.
- Reviewing "further" complaints post resolution and all other post resolution communication.
- Adhere to the filing system on the network and to collate the information into these folders and being responsible for own fili
- Drafting other documents, such as Settlement Agreements and offer letters.
- Reviewing technical banking documents.
Key skills required;
- Possess an in-depth understanding of structured commercial lending products, including pricing and structuring.
- Product knowledge covering some or all of Interest Rate Swaps, caps, floors and collars, Fixed Rate Loans and FX Derivatives is desirabl
- Prior experience of Commercial, Banking or wider Financial Services dispute resolution along with knowledge of appropriate FCA principles (DISP, MIFID, COBS) is preferable
- Excellent verbal and written presentation skills including an ability to present complicated information in a concise, confident and credible manner to customers, stakeholders and senior executives.
- Ability to maintain focus in a fast-paced and rapidly changing work environment.
- Analyse information and structure arguments to assess customer's complaints.
- Resilient, positive and determined, you will be capable of meeting demanding deadlines without losing your eye for detail.
- You will contribute to the team performance whilst achieving your individual objectives.
If you considering a move from your current role please apply online or if would like to find out about other opportunities please contact Corinna Jones on ************************* or ************
Please visit our website **********************
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960294266