First people solutions are delighted to be, once again, working with one of the leading asset management companies in the UK. With a nationwide presence and a strong pipeline of work this is the ideal time to join. Strong prospects to progress for the right candidate this role gives you access to the support and expertise to a true industry leader.
- Undertake planned maintenance to gas appliances and pipework
- Comply with industry standards and Health and safety policies
- Carry out both reactive and planned maintenance to M&E equipment as required.
- Ensure all paperwork and documentation are completed accurately
- Supervise visiting sub-contractors where required
Your skills and experience:
- Current gas safe registration (essential)
- Previous experience working within the commercial or domestic gas sectors
- Current valid UK drivers licence
- Commercial gas - COCN1, CDGA1, ICPN1
To work with an ambitious, busy, market leader apply to this role or get in touch with Kyle Erskine - Direct dial - ************* or
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960292947