IT Project Manager
Our client, in the Hospitality and Leisure Industry, is currently looking for an IT Project Manager to join their IT function. The role will help to deliver and implement systems & IT changes to better manage their existing assets and support the upgrade of their existing IT systems as well as new IT changes.
The successful candidate will have:
- A deep understanding of project life cycles.
- Experience in delivering a variety of projects.
- A successful track record in delivering large scale, complex IT projects.
- Proven experience in picking up projects midstream.
- Delivered and made accountable for a rescue project.
- Demonstrate excellent stakeholder management skill.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a dynamic programme team, currently undergoing a range of IT initiatives that will impact front and back end operations.
Candidates with experience in Hospitality and Leisure is preferable.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960294975