Settlements Analyst - Major Multi-Bn$ Global Hedge Fund
A Leading Multi-Bn$ Hedge Fund with an exceptional reputation are currently looking for a Settlements Analyst to join their team in Mayfair. Suitable candidates will have around 1-2 years Max (Post Grad) experience working in Cash, Bonds or Equity Settlements for either a top-tier Investment Bank or Hedge Fund / Asset Manager.
The role will initially take full ownership for the Settlements activity of some major Managed Accounts. There will be scope to really make an impact, improve processes and automate / streamline efficiencies where possible. Further career progression will also be supported by Team Management.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Settlements processing of trades
- SSI Database maintenance
- Manage the cash wire transfer process
- Check that futures brokerage is accrued and charged correctly
- Review the expiry report and futures reconciliations and follow up on any issues
- Education & Skills:
- Educated to a degree level
- Experience within an investment bank middle or back office who can demonstrate a good working knowledge within this area
- Must be numerate and have good attention to detail
- Ability to cultivate relationships both internally and externally to support the business requirements
- Adept to knowledge sharing with other team members
- Fast thinking and analytical individual
- Quick decision making skills
- Ability to work under pressureExcel, Word, Bloomberg, Outlook, MarkitWire, Ice, administrator systems, etc.
- We are keen to see applicants with 1-2 years settlements experience working for either a top-tier Investment Bank, Hedge Fund or Asset Manager.
- IT Skills:
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960295983