Interim Accounts Payable Manager
Interim Accounts Payable Manager - 9 Month contract - Central London - FMCG Organisation
Salary: £250-300 per day
An FMCG Organisation based in central London are recruiting for an Accounts Payable Manager to head their fast paced Accounts payable team.
Key Skills & Experience:
Purpose of the role:
- Managing the team of 8 responsible for the daily end to end payment process.
- Own the accounts payable control environment.
- Be the liaison point with the business and suppliers for all invoice payment issues.
- Produce the monthly payment performance report and ownership of related metrics.
- Escalation for all urgent payment issues.
- Authorisation of invoices and payment instructions
- Manage direct reports for payment function
- Ensure daily exception reports are actioned
- Monitor and validate payment controls
- Aged creditor analysis and management
- Month-end reconciliations
- Responsible for the VAT coding on all invoices
- Ownership of new supplier on boarding and related regulatory compliance checks
If you are interested please click the Apply Now button below or send your updated CV to **********************. For a further discussion, please contact Jordan Ford on ************ (option 4).
Ninesharp Finance & Accountancy is a minimum fuss specialist Finance & Accountancy recruitment consultancy. We provide high quality interim and permanent Marketing professionals to our established client
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960293357