Primary Supply teacher/Nottingham/Immediate
Ednex are the Education Career Network; devoted to connecting schools and educators for FREE. You can read more about us by searching online.
We are currently supporting a Primary school in their current recruitment drive. You will need to register your profile with Ednex in order to apply to their vacancy.
Role: Primary Class teacher
- teaching all areas of the primary curriculum;
- taking responsibility for the progress of a class of primary-age pupils;
- organising the classroom and learning resources and creating displays to encourage a positive learning environment;
- planning, preparing and presenting lessons that cater for the needs of the whole ability range within the class;
- motivating pupils with enthusiastic, imaginative presentation;
- maintaining discipline;
- preparing and marking work to facilitate positive pupil development;
- meeting requirements for the assessment and recording of pupils' development;
- providing feedback to parents and carers on a pupil's progress at parents' evenings and other meetings;
- coordinating activities and resources within a specific area of the curriculum, and supporting colleagues in the delivery of this specialist area;
If you are interested in a new opportunity please apply online with a copy of your current CV and register your profile with Ednex as soon as possible.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960291810