Affiliate Manager / Gambling
Affiliate Manager – Location Copenhagen, Denmark
My client was established in 2015 by an industry veteran in online gambling. Based in Copenhagen, Denmark they own multiple white online bingo and casino brands along with many affiliate sites. They are going from strength to strength and currently have 30 employees. My client has recently acquired a niche gambling affiliate network, which has given rise to an opening for an experienced Affiliate Manager to run the network autonomously.
Do you have online affiliate marketing experience? Are you looking to increase your earning potential with a leading reputable gaming company?
- This role would be perfect for an independent individual who is already working as an Affiliate Manager for a gaming operator, or equally someone who is working for a retail client or agency. It is important to have an interest in the igaming sector and be enthusiastic about the affiliate marketing channel.
- The ideal candidate will fully understand CPA campaigns and how to manage both clients and affiliates. This role will cover the full 360 of affiliate marketing, therefore, you will be adaptable in liaising with both clients and affiliates at all levels and be able to converse accordingly.
- You must have clear and concise written and spoken English language skills, with any additional language skills being a bonus.
- You will possess a keen eye for detail and be used to producing and presenting statistics to clients and affiliates. You will be good with numbers and analysing statistics and data on a daily basis and so must be comfortable with analytical tools such as excel.
- The ideal candidate will be able to 'hit the ground running' and be able to offer insightful knowledge to improve and enhance the network. The ability to build strong working relationships and take charge of an overall strategy is a must.
- A personable individual who can not only sell, but is able to develop long term affiliate relationships and encourage increased activity to maximise sales.
- Good administrative skills are also a must as you will be adding new campaigns to a CRM database / affiliate platform, email affiliates and operators and dealing with pixel tracking links and testing.
- An organised approach and the ability to meet deadlines are also key.
As a successful Affiliate Manager your goals and objectives will be to run the affiliate network with minimum supervision or hand holding. Your role will be to develop an existing portfolio of gambling operators and affiliates to both manage existing CPA campaigns, whilst also enhancing the network to bring in new operators and affiliates on a regular basis.
The client is seeking a dynamic and enthusiastic person with excellent account management skills accompanied by a genuine attitude to succeed.
Increasing client sales volumes via affiliate marketing
Applicants MUST have experience of affiliate marketing in a similar role and be willing to relocate to Denmark or be currently residing in Denmark.
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone to grow within the igaming sector and work for a rapidly expanding organisation.
Salary: Negotiable depending upon experience: (44,800 Euros - 67,200 Euros = £40,000 - £60,000
Holiday Entitlements: 5 Weeks fully paid per annum.
Our client will be conducting all interviews at their offices in Copenhagen therefore, all short-listed candidates will be expected to stay between 1-2 days. All travel & hotel expenses will be covered by the client.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960295589