Plant Hire Manager
£35000 - £45000 Depending upon experience plus car
- Are you qualified with a CPC certification
- Do you have experience within Plant Management?
- Do you have the ability to multi task and inspire a team leading from the front?
A very successful and dynamic organisation. You will have the opportunity to work alongside innovative, experienced professionals for a modern growing organisation.
Your role will be to lead the strategic development of the department and facilitate with new and existing business by building effective relationships with key decision makers within companies, whilst building market knowledge, competitor information and aiding the continued growth of the department. Alongside this you will also be manage a large team, with the expectation that you lead by example, ensuring the companies vision and values are carried through within all processes and delivered to all business customers.
- Managing the annual plan of the plant
- Carrying out regular site visits to ensure customer satisfaction is achieved
- Co-ordinating the additional hire of plant if it ant be supplied
- Manage a modern fleet eg, Mini-diggers, dumpers, dump trucks etc
- Arranging the dairy to coordinate time delivery of all plant equipment in the best possible condition
- Ensuring the plant is utilised to maximise efficiency
- Overseeing recruitment activates
- Previous experience in a plant management role
- Management experience
- A full driving licence
- Efficient communicator who is adaptable and proactive
If this sounds like the role for you, please send us your details, if you do not receive a response within five working days then unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.Eileen Richards Recruitment are experienced within seven different sectors consisting of Accountancy and Finance, Construction, Customer Service and Onsite, Executive Search and Selection, Human Resources, Office including Legal , Sales and Marketing.
If we can help you with any further roles in the future please do not hesitate to contact us.
We look forward to hearing from you.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960291325