Project Engineer jobs role. Automotive product development and manufacturing business. Modern, state of the art manufacturing facility. Dynamic forward thinking leadership team. Role is focussed on managing the delivery of engineering work (design, development, CAE) for product development projects.
Salary dependent upon experience. Benefits include; annual bonus, 5% pension, 24 days holiday (this increases to 29 days), life assurance, Christmas shutdown period.
This Project Engineer job will suit:
- A Project Engineer or Development Engineer or Project Manager with good experience of leading engineering design, development or manufacturing projects.
- We are looking for a candidate that is familiar with the design engineering / development engineering process.
- Your personal qualities will include; a drive to see things through to completion; ability to liaise at all levels within a business; conscientious, reliable and resourceful.
- You are likely to be degree qualified in a mechanical engineering, automotive engineering or similar science based discipline.
The jobs working environment, opportunities and rewards:
- Automotive product manufacturing business with a state of the art engineering / manufacturing facility. Product development is central to its success and it has a rich history in technology development for vehicle manufacturers.
- Dynamic, forward thinking leadership team, the culture is one of passion, enthusiasm and an eagerness to learn & improve with the business.
- Salary dependent upon experience, annual bonus, company pension contribution, 24 days holiday (this increases to 29 days), life assurance, Christmas shutdown period.
The job will involve:
- This is a key engineering role that provides the technical link to various areas of the business (design, development, CAE, manufacturing) whilst supporting the end customer.
- Support product development through NPI processes from initial concept, through design, DFMEA and validation / verification.
- Fully manage the delivery of the engineering work content (design, CAE, development) for development projects including managing budgets.
- Work closely with internal and external stakeholders.
This Project Engineer job is commutable from Doncaster, Sheffield, Lincoln, Nottingham, Scunthorpe, Newark, Mansfield, Retford, Gainsborough. Worksop, Market Rasen.
To apply please contact Charlotte Findell at Euro Projects Recruitment Ltd
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960294511