Product Manager - High Volume Web
Product Manager required with proven background in web / ecommerce technical Product Management ideally for Sports betting or exchange / trading systems / ecommerce to work in key role defining product roadmap / product features / strategy across channels (Web, mobile, API) working closely with in internal stakeholders and clients in line with business goals and to ensure the customer is getting the best experience plus have a commercial eye on identifying and realising opportunities is required by betting tech giant in West London (to work on 1 year fixed term contract).
As a Product Manager we need someone who has
- Commercial Product Management responsibility for complex customer web facing systems such as ecommerce, sports betting or exchange / trading systems / finance systems / high volume web
- Experience of creating and launching products in line with the business goals to drive long term revenue growth. You will ensure that customers are at the heart of all our decisions
- Experience of ensuring that the product proposition is continually developed and improved to ensure that the customers continue to benefit
- Experience of working with operational stakeholders to ensure business processes are updated, maintained and communicated to ensure seamless delivery and support of each product.
- Experience of working closely with appropriate cross functional teams, including UX and Technology, to ensure clarity to product requirements and supporting designs so that they meet both customer and business needs.
- Experience of working with technology teams and ideally 3rd party development partners as required to ensure the process of software development delivers the optimal solution to fulfil the product requirements, on time and within budget.
- To be a market expert who is fully aware of competitor positioning and product offerings in the industry along with trends.
- Experience of providing product and competitor insight to support ongoing product ideas and ongoing/inflight innovation.
- Creating and pitching business cases for potential projects, including definition and agreement of success metrics and measurement, and the roadmap planning for committed development work.
Day to day the Product Manager will be involved in
- Owning product initiatives end-to-end, collaborating with relevant stakeholders through each phase of development
- Providing Idea generation: What do customers want? What should we build?
- Creating specifications: How should it work?
- Development: How can we develop it quickly?
- Launches: How should we market it?
- Post implementation reviews: How did it perform? What did we learn?
- Continuous improvement: How do we make it better?
- Tracking, measuring and being accountable for achieving product KPIs.
This an outstanding chance to flex your product skills working on white label solutions for market leading and highly complex multi platform customer facing betting systems and working for a large market leading company.
Opus Resourcing is an employment agency in respect to fixed term contract positions.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960295794