JOB TITLE: Marketing Co-ordinator
LOCATION: Worcester area - easy commute from M5
SALARY: £22-25k, pension, benefits
My client, a growing, successful organisation needs a Marketing Co-ordinator / Marketing Executive to join their well established marketing team in ensuring that they continue to build on their success.
This is an excellent opportunity for a marketing graduate with at least a couple of years experience to show what you can deliver in this varied and interesting role which will set you up well for future career development.
Managing a varied project workload, in this role you will:
- Co-ordinate with, brief and manage external agencies on the production of brand collateral.
- Contribute to the development of high quality content for on and offline use.
- Support targeted advertising and multi-channel campaigns to drive leads.
- Copyright, proof-read and check marketing materials.
- Monitor, measure, report on and present campaign results.
To succeed in the role of Marketing Co-ordinator you will need:
- A degree in Marketing or related degree and / or professional qualification (CIM)
- At least 2 years experience in B2C marketing with strong offline experience.
- High IT skills including MS applications.
- The ability to manage multiple projects and work streams.
- Strong communication skills and able to collaborate with colleagues across the business.
- The ability to understand brand guidelines and create content and material that is compliant.
- Excellent attention to detail, organisation, administration and time management skills.
Apply now for this attractive role that will give you the opportunity to use and develop your existing skills and experience, paving the way for your future success.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960295707