A market leading digital agency is looking to hire a financial controller to help lead the finance function and drive the growth of the business by partnering with the CEO.
My client is a modern, agile business operating across multiple time zones and whilst the parent company and financial function is based in the UK, responsibilities will span across multiple entities, teams, currencies and clients and is a truly global role.
- Oversee all company accounts and investments
- Create monthly and annual reports to identify results, trends, and financial forecasts (using summary and our timesheet and project management tools)
- Own and manage short-term cash flow by tracking transactions and regularly reviewing internal reports (i.e. a 12 week rolling cash flow forecast)
- Supervise and manage financial department staff, including outsourced providers where applicable and financial assistants
- Motivate and lead finance team members by clarifying roles and providing helpful feedback
- Suggest updates and improvements for accounting systems, including payroll and invoicing
- Ensure that all financial transactions are properly recorded, filed, and reported
- Establish and implement financial reporting systems to comply with government regulations and legislation
- Collaborate with auditing services to ensure proper compliance with all regulations
- Develop budgets and financial plans for the company based on research and data reports
- Review all financial plans and budgets regularly to look for cost reduction opportunities through initial analytical review and discussions with Finance Director
- Examine all financial reports and data closely to check for discrepancies
- Producing group and regional management accounts - monthly. Ability to confidently explain figures to assist swift understanding.
- Experience with cross charging between entities.
- Appropriate level of knowledge of Tax in different regions
- Bachelor's degree
- Exposure to the TMT industry (through audit, transactions or other) or have worked with other agencies
- Management experience; leadership skills; interpersonal skills; good mathematical skills; honesty; integrity; reliability; solid written and verbal communication skills; high attention to detail; organisational skills; critical thinking and problem-solving skills; research skills; analytical skills; computer skills; understanding of data privacy standards.
A chance to join a market leading, award winning, digital agency and help drive its continued growth
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960295421