Lead Project Planner
Job Title: Lead Project Planner
Salary: Up to £49,000 per annum
A leading global defence & security organisation are now seeking a Lead Project Planner to join their team in Luton. This is a permanent opportunity with a competitive salary of up to £49,000 per annum + fantastic company benefits. Due to the nature of the work, all applicants must be able and willing to obtain SC clearance.
The primary purpose of this position is to lead the provision of professional planning support & analysis to business sectors and business winning, in addition to managing internal projects & change initiatives.
The Lead Project Planner would report in to the Head of Planning & Resource Management and will be responsible for the provision of professional planning and control to business areas.
- Substantial project planning experience
- Familiar with all aspects of project management
- Able to manage in a matrix environment
- Good grasp of Risk and Earned Value Management
- Proven track record managing teams of professional planners
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to challenge and present at Senior Management level
- Personal presence and credibility
- Commercially aware
- Excellent planning/project management skills
- Impressive track record in planning large or complex programmes
- Knowledge of modern integrated business systems (SAP, ERP)
- Experience gained in Defence, Aerospace, or Space
- Educated to a degree level (or equivalent) / Flexibility for the right type of individual
- Experience gained in an associated technical discipline organisation
Should you be interested in applying or hearing more about this position please submit your application to Daniel Smith on *********** or email your latest CV to **********************
This vacancy is being advertised by Advanced Resource Managers. ARM is a specialist talent acquisition and management consultancy. We provide technical contingency recruitment and a portfolio of more complex resource solutions.
Our specialist recruitment divisions cover the entire technical arena, including some of the most economically and strategically important industries in the UK and the world today. We will never send your CV without your permission.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960293060