IT Transformation Advisor
A leading UK business is looking for individuals looking to become a fully fledged IT Transformation Consultant. If you have a background within Business Analysis, Project Management or similar with exposure to IT transformation and are looking to make a move into a consultancy environment, get in touch!
An IT Transformation Advisor is required to join a major international brand in their Manchester office, supporting the development of proposed IT operating models for external clients, transforming datacentres, outsourcing and Cloud. You'll have a background in technology and will have had exposure to working within client facing roles, in an advisory/consultancy capacity. This is an exciting role, covering national clients from the utilities to banking sector. As the IT Transformation Advisor, you will be taking a proactive role in delivering engagements. You will be trained by some of the best in the business, with a clear career progression path in place.
About the role:
As the IT Transformation Advisor, you will be responsible for providing advice across a client's technology strategy, sourcing, transformation lifecycle and operating model. In addition to this, as the IT Transformation Consultant will be tasked with the following:
- Developing robust business cases supporting a client's IT transformation agenda
- Assisting with the development of sourcing strategies to meet client business needs
- Taking ownership of the delivery of specific technology souring engagement deliverables and work-streams
- Conducting value assurance reviews of existing service agreements
As the IT Transformation Advisor, you will have prior experience within business change and transformation, ideally within a lead / integral role (such as Service Delivery, Solutions, Business Change Project Manager etc). In addition to this, the following experience/skills would be highly beneficial to your application:
- Exposure to IT strategy, IT Sourcing, IT Service Management, IT Operating models
- Strategy, sourcing or service management experience within a FTSE 250 or large enterprise
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills - ability to engage with stakeholders at all levels
- Worked within an outsourcing / consultancy environment
This is a unique opportunity for a Business Analyst, Change Manager, Project Manager etc well versed in transformation and transition, to take the step towards becoming a Consultant. The international business have a vast an enviable client base, with this sector of the business being the most profitable, providing scope and opportunities for progression.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960295585