Supportability Engineer with Electrical / Electronic experience to working the Defence industry in a Permanent Position for a Senior Supportability Engineer to work in the defence industry for one the defence industry's leading company's
Overview of the Senior Supportability Engineer to perform Reliability, Maintainability and Testability (RM&T) Analysis with input to product Safety tasks and manage a number of small RM&T work packages across different programmes and technologies within budgets and to schedule.
Key skills required for the Supportability Engineer
- Ability and experience to Perform reliability, maintainability and testability (RM&T) assessment and modelling activities on new Radar and Electro-optical Systems designs.
- Experience of managing a number of small RM&T work packages across different programs and technologies within budgets and to schedule.
- Experience of Hazard Identification and Analysis and compiling the safety case evidence.
- Ability to take full responsibility for technical standards and integrity of the decisions made within scope of your supportability engineering approval.
- Ability to both analysis techniques and experience to ensure that supportability and safety related design issues are identified early and documented in the design process with appropriate actions to ensure that products are fit for purpose.
- Previous experience in Identifying improvements to the process that can be adopted by the Engineering Teams. The main Key challenges will be with the reduction of reliability, maintainability and testability cost drivers.
- The ability to Seek, develop and share good practice and knowledge locally to continuously improve own practices.
The role is based in
If you are a Supportability Engineer looking for a new position either apply online or if would like to find out about other Supportability opportunities please contact Mark Ashurst ***************************** or phone *************
Do you know anyone who might be looking for a new role? You could benefit from our candidate referral scheme. Contact me on the above contact details for more information.
Outsource. Our People. Your Success.
Outsource UK is one of the country's largest and most successful independent recruitment consultancies, specialising in the IT, Digital, Financial Services and Engineering sectors.
We recruit talented people for contract and permanent opportunities, offer a consultative approach and have a reputation for providing a superior service to both clients and candidates.
The business focuses on building long lasting relationships based on reliability and trust. We do this by hiring and retaining a great team of recruitment consultants who listen and understand our client's and candidate's needs.
Our Manchester office (which covers the whole of the UK) provides a "one-stop shop" to clients and candidates operating in the engineering and manufacturing sectors and, in addition to Engineers, we source and provide temporary/contract and permanent opportunities for IT, Programme Management and Support Professionals (including Procurement / Purchasing / Supply Chain, HR, Finance and Administrative Support).
Please visit our website **********************
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960294123