Dev Ops Engineer
Do you want to work in a large corporate within a busy Dev Ops team?
As a member of the CI Automation Team within Enterprise network development, you’ll help drive/facilitate/manage
- Continuous delivery of high-value NetOps automation to speed up deployment and save engineers time.
- Integrate various systems and teams into the process to facilitate the automation
- Contribute to software and DevOps best practices to ensure that code is well covered with unit tests, re-usable and supportable once deployed.
- Maintain the CI/CD pipeline as well as Kubernetes other supporting infrastructure to ensure fast and agile product deployment.
Development: Ideally, 4+ years development experience, preferable with Python with a previous focus on designing and building automation services
- Strong linux experience, including running services with Docker and Kubernetes operational and deployment experience
- Knowledge of monitoring using Prometheus and ELK stacks
- Experience with design/build and use of CI/CD pipelines (especially with Gitlab)
- MySQL database modelling and operational experience a bonus.
- A general understanding of networking within datacentre, large campus and SDN environments.
- Terraform experience also desirable.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960295525