Rates Trading Assistant (Front Office) Tier-1 Hedge Fund
A leading Multi-Bn$ Fixed Income Hedge Fund is currently looking for an additional Trading Assistant to support a dedicated Portfolio Management & Trading Team of 5. We are looking for high quality candidates with a strong numerical degree along with 2-4 years Middle Office/TA experience supporting Interest Rate Derivatives products at either a Tier-1 Investment Bank or Hedge Fund.
This is a rare opportunity to join such a prestigious Hedge Fund that has significant AUM and an excellent track record spanning 10+ years. The Fund has an amazing culture with one the highest retention rates of human capital across the Hedge Fund sector. The working environment is extremely collegiate and rewarding, where hard work and achievements are recognised with a strong bonus.
Trade Recap / Booking Confirmation
- Liaise with brokers and Dealers to obtain trade recaps and booking confirmations on a timely basis for Operations to independently validate trade bookings Derivative Unwinds & Compression
- Price derivative unwinds on behalf of the Senior Portfolio Manager and Traders to minimise derivative notional outstanding,
- Validate LCH compression cycles have been accurately completed by Operations and the portfolio is risk and P&L flatOperations
- Act as the primary point of contact for Operations to discuss and resolve potential trade booking discrepanciesFront Office Flash P&L
- Produce and distribute the Front Office flash P&L on behalf of the Senior Portfolio Manager and TradersStrategic Initiatives
- As and when required, assist with Front Office requests initiated by the Senior Portfolio Manager or team of 4 Traders
- Provide feedback on Front Office tools to identify efficiency opportunities and strategic enhancements
This is a first class opportunity for a bright ambitious graduate who has demonstrated potential within their Rates MO/TA career to-date.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960295979