SOFTWARE TEST ENGINEER - ZAVENTEM (12 MONTHS)
SOFTWARE TEST ENGINEER - ZAVENTEM (12 MONTHS+)
My client, based in Zaventem, is looking for a hands on Test Engineer to join their team working on system integration testing.
- Create test strategy and plans according to release plan
- Write and execute tests (some automation)
- Work and plan day from scrum board each morning
- Work in an agile environment as part of a scrum team alongside developers
- Collaborate with developers and offering advice on changes to be made to improve software delivery
- ISTQB Qualification
- Professional experience with systems/integration testing
- HPQC and HP ALM experience beneficial
- Ideally experience working in a Java environment
- Any previous experience with test automation is a big plus
- English speaking, other languages are a bonus
- LOCATION: Zaventem
- DURATION: 12 Months+
- START DATE: ASAP
If you wish to be considered for the position available, please e-mail an up to date CV with a contact number to: or alternatively call on +32 (0)2 320 12 57. Please pass this advert on to anyone who might be interested.
Vivid Resourcing are committed to equality of opportunity for all applications from individuals are encouraged regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships or any other characteristic protected by law.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960293779