Multi-skilled Maintenance Engineer
Job Title: Multi-skilled Maintenance Engineer - Double Days
Location: Leeds, West Yorkshire
Salary: £35,000 - £37,500
I am currently working with a leading brand food manufacturing business with impressive growth plans and unrivalled opportunities for training and personal development within either electrical or mechanical engineering.
- Fun organised and hardworking maintenance team
- Their employees clearly show a high level of passion for their work and values
- Expanding and growing business
- Offer excellent training and progression
- You will work closely with Production Departments ensuring machinery and equipment is running to maximum capacity.
- You will ensure the Production Department do not have to run into the weekend by providing preventative maintenance duties during downtime on weekends.
- The successful candidate will carry out a variety of Mechanical and Electrical Engineering maintenance duties and complete reactive & preventative maintenance duties ensuring the business is achieving high food quality and safety standards.
- Through applying your industry expertise you'll effectively complete your Engineering maintenance duties and confirm that preventative maintenance duties have been completed to assist the business in achieving high food quality and safety standards.
- Candidates must be flexible to the business demands and whilst the role is predominantly mechanical, the right individual must be able to demonstrate electrical competencies around fault finding. To recover machinery and isolate faults.
- Further training and development in this area will also be available for the right individuals to aid their development and increase efficiencies on the plant.
- Shift pattern: Monday to Friday working 6am-2pm, 2pm-10pm.
- Weekend overtime is paid at time and half
- 28 days holiday (including bank holidays)
- 1% pension after 3 months
- 6-month probationary period
- 40 hour working week (ideally 48 with overtime)
- You will need to have a sense of humour
- Be hard working and passionate about food.
- They are looking for someone who will be flexible to the business demands and offer competitive package and excellent training and development prospects tailored to your experience and development needs.
- We are looking for someone with a 16th or 17th edition qualification or a Mechanical qualification (HND or equivalent)
- Mechanical or Electrical qualification e.g. City & Guilds or BTEC or ONC or HNC or similar experience of working within fast paced manufacturing and automated process driven Environments; FMCG, Packaging, Food, Automotive, Chemical, Pharmaceutical etc.
- Experience of working with pneumatics, hydraulics and automated machinery
E3R: Here at E3 Recruitment we believe that there's more to a candidate than just a CV. We go to great lengths to find the right people through our confidential interview process.
If you would like to be considered for this position, please "apply now" with an up to date cv or for a confidential discussion please contact Amy Thornton at E3 Recruitment Ltd
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960290869