Compliance Coordinator - Fleet Managment
My client is seeking a Compliance Coordinator to join the compliance team, due to recent expansion, working within the existing team. You will be part of a Family run, global organization who is a market leader in Fleet Management. Your new company works closely with customers to solve complex fleet management problems, combining optimal life cycle analysis and business insight with sustainable fleet practices, to deliver high service and the latest technology to drive fleet efficiency up and costs down.
As a Compliance Coordinator your key accountabilities and responsibilities will be:
- Monitor all compliance schedules for various vehicles types including cars, LCV's and HGV's including confirming bookings for all parties.
- Ensure all job types are booked for specific dates or within a date range to ensure compliance.
- Liaise with vendors, drivers and Customers in relation to all bookings.
- Compile documentation to ensure all vehicles are compliant and highlight any incorrect data.
- Ad hoc administrative duties as required.
You will have the following experience:
- Knowledge of HGV and other vehicle types
- Knowledge in the compliance and road worthiness of all vehicle types including HGV's
- Experience in a Customer service based position
- A motivated and outgoing person who is happy to go the extra mile
- Computer literate with experience of using MS Office, emails and software applications.
The role is based in Wiltshire within a commutable distance from Bristol, Chippenham, Bath, Swindon, Trowbridge and other surrounding areas. This is a full time, Mon-Fri position and you will be rewarded with a salary of up to £23,000, depending on experience, with company benefits such as car schemes, pension schemes, a minimum of 25 days holiday with an opportunity to buy more days.
Please apply now with a copy of your most recent CV and I will call you for a confidential discussion about this opportunity
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960290783