Chartered GP Surveyor / Asset Manager
I am currently recruiting for a dynamic, self motivated and ideally chartered GP Surveyor/ Asset Manager for a 6 month contract with a local council in the West Midlands. This role will involve the full spectrum of estates management in a supportive and balanced team that are looking to create a culture of team work and support. This role will be a positive note on any CV. For the right candidate there is also the opportunity to go permanent with this role.
My client is a leading public sector authority in the Bristol area. Recognised for delivering quality estates management and asset management strategy. A true pioneer within the public sector realm.
Main purpose of job:
- To provide professional and high quality estates management services to the Council
- Services must be provided in compliance with all legal, governance, and professional requirements
Main responsibilities and duties:
- Landlord & Tenant - Managing lease events, rent reviews, lease renewals etc, undertaking new lettings and dealing with applications
for consent to alter, assign, sublet, and change of use
- Manage inspection routines and ensure compliance with lease covenants, taking enforcement proceedings when required
- Other estate management duties
- Freehold disposals
- Valuations and Option appraisals
Facts and figures:
- Responsibility for successfully progressing and completing a range of allocated cases, and all associated routines and reporting - typically between 40 and 70 cases at any time
Physical Effort and Working Conditions:
- Frequently carrying out site inspections and attending meetings away from the office.
The Chartered GP Surveyor / Asset Manager must be:
- Commercial General Practice property background (essential)
- Local Authority experience (preferable)
- MRICS with demonstrable post qualification experience (preferable for Assistant / essential for Senior)
There is scope for flexibility on the daily rate and is entirely related to experience.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960292037