Electrically Biased Maintenance Engineer
Due to ongoing growth and investment my client, a successful and well known manufacture is seeking an Electrical Maintenance Engineer to join their busy engineering team.
Reporting to the Operations Manager you will be responsible for responding to breakdowns/ reactive, and ongoing preventative maintenance of all machinery on site. In addition you will be involved in project, installations and continuous improvement projects.
Daily Tasks and Responsibilities
- Fault find electrical equipment and machinery
- Installation of machinery and project work
- PLC programming (allen bradley is mainly used)
- Adhere to health and safety procedures on site
- Supported by a team of Mechanical Engineers
- Develop your skills working in a team of two electrical programmers
- Maintain documentation and log all breakdowns and servicing work carried out
- Support all production, work as a team, liaise with all departments
Skills and Experience
-Experience in a fast paced manufacturing/ production environment
-NVQ Level 3 or equivalent electrical qualifications
-PLC control understanding. Programming experience is advantageous
-Electrical engineering bias
-Able to work as a team, assist and mentor other when necessary
On offer is a competitive salary plus benefits package.
You will be working Monday to Friday, on a double day shift (39.5 hours per week)
30 days holidays inc BH
An afternoon shift premium is payable
For more information, please contact Carla at Mach Recruitment.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960295863