DV Cleared Network Architect
6 Month Contract
Rate: Market Rates
- Provide day-to-day support to the Programme and Project Managers to deliver the required network designs within all Transition and Migration Work Packages.
- Support the Lead Architect/deputy CTO in defining designs in line with requirements.
- Take ownership of HLD/LLD components for specific key areas i.e. DNSIP, Wireless, NTP, Data Centre LAN, LAN Migration.
- Ensure the designs produced are fit for purpose and are capable of being put through Design Approval Board (DAB).
- Provide input into reports ,when required, to the customer and Lead Network Architect
- Liaise with Network Architects within the company to ensure that the designs produced by DNS Network Architects are conformant with those produced as part of the WAN solution.
- Liaise with and assist with managing 3rd parties and their technical deliverables
- Provide impact assessment on customer and internal Change Requests
Mandatory Skills Required:
- DV Clearance.
- Demonstrable design experience in proposing and utilizing technologies from Juniper, Cisco and Brocade.
- Juniper JNCIS-ENT accreditation.
- Cisco CCNP/CCDP accreditation.
- Firewalls specifically Juniper SRX range, and Cisco ASA Next Generation.
- Routing protocols i.e. BGP, OSPF.
- Other network protocols such as TCP and UDP.
- SVI/RVI design and configuration.
- SNMPv3, Syslog, NTP design and configuration.
- AAA design and configuration.
- Access lists configuration.
- VRF and VLAN design and configuration.
- IP Addressing design.
- Remote Access solutions i.e. Cisco AnyConnect, Pulse Secure.
- VPN design
- Network troubleshooting
- Passive infrastructure - i.e. OM3 fibre, 62.5 /50 micron, fibre termination types
Desirable Skills required:
- DNS and IPAM knowledge.
- Design of network within virtualized infrastructure.
- VMware NSX.
- Active Directory/DHCP services.
- Encryption devices, CAPs assured products such as Catapan.
- Network Management toolsets.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960292139