Full Stack Web Developer
Our client are a Intent Marketing Specialists, who apply machine learning to identify consumer intent without assumptions. They provide transparent media buying, smart insights and expertise to enable brands to understand and intelligently act in real context and in real time. iotec are looking for candidates with very strong front end skills and experience to work in our UI team on our browser based web applications providing a high standard of user experience, design and security:
The company also have offices in Central London and therefore this role will require regular travel (x1 fortnight) to this office.
This successful company are offering a competitive salary and remuneration package which will include Private Medical Insurance, Critical Illness Cover, Life Insurance, 25 days annual leave, on-site parking, Contribution Pension and Employee Share Scheme.
- Work in a team creating and integrating responsive front-end and back-end functionality, ensuring design integrity and meeting accessibility guidelines.
- Continuously improve and enhance the user experience of the UI using modern tools such as ECMAScript 6, jQuery, HTML5 and CSS3.
- Apply sound software engineering and employ appropriate frameworks such as Bootstrap 3/4 to create extendable and maintainable code.
- Apply quality practices such as use of unit testing and TDD.
- Inform our techniques and tools and share best practice methods of web and UI development.
- Design and implement advanced User Interface (UI) features and creative solutions to complex problems.
- Provide intuitive plots, charts and visualisations using appropriate libraries
- Work closely with other stakeholders to understand business and client requirements.
- A graduate in a Computing discipline or comparable subject or have a strong computing ability.
- Experienced in programming in at least one backend language / framework
- Familiar with SQL backend.
- Proven track record of building successful web applications that are flexible, scalable and meet requirements.
- Awareness of Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG)
- Experienced with integrated and interactive UI reporting and data visualisation tools.
- Experienced in:
- MVC Pattern
- Precompilers such as Sass, Less
- Grunt / Webpack
- Apache / NGinX
- Linux / Bash
If you have the experience and are currently looking for a new challenge, then please submit an up to date CV by using the ‘apply’ button below. For informal chat, please phone TQR and ask for Louise. Many thanks for your interest.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960290861