My client a traditional specialist pump company who have been operating in the UK market for over 25 years, are looking to appoint a permanent Credit Control Assistant based in in Sheffield.
The role will be varied and extend to other duties including processing the weekly payroll, (for which full training will be provided if required). Candidates must have strong communication skills and be able to work under their own initiative. They must be IT literate, (particularly MS Excel), whilst a knowledge of Pegasus Opera would be advantageous.
- Manage the Sales Ledger including reconciling accounts and minimising overdue debt
- Chase overdue accounts by telephone and e-mail, including monitoring Accounts on Stop
- Ensure timely and accurate posting and allocation of receipts
- Liaise with colleagues in depots, ensuring customer queries are resolved promptly
- Open new accounts including credit reference checks
- Attend internal monthly debt management meetings
- Send out monthly statements
- Collate and process data for the weekly payroll
- Process debit and credit card transactions
- Free car parking
- Easy access to junction 31 of the M1
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960293431