Java Developer - Backend Systems
Java Developer required with at least 18 months proven skills in Java 7/8 for backend systems combined with TDD/Agile experience, and some of Core Java, Spring, API's, Microservices, algorithms, Kafka/Rabbit or messaging systems, Oracle, SQL, CI, CD are required to work on massively transactional trading systems within Agile development team is required by tech giant in West London.
Salary £40-60k + Bens + Bonus to 10%
As a Java Developer you will have
· Java 8
· Agile/TDD experience/CI
· Some of Core Java, Spring, API's, microervices, messaging such as Kafka or RabbitMQ, SQL/Oracle, SQL, CD, Automation
· Ideally experience of complex systems such as transactional systems, Multithreading, low latency
· Ideally experience of highly available/resilient or distributed systems
· Graduate calibre ideally from Red Brick University
· A personality to work in small Agile delivery teams of 4 developers who are pair programming
· Someone who is happy to work the full software development life cycle
This is an outstanding chance for a Java Software Engineers who are looking for a software engineering challenge and wants to further their career working on massively transactional processes millions of transactions within a large scale but non corporate IT function and will excellent prospects for your career and to work alongside high calibre developers.
Ideal backgrounds might include high volume web such as online travel, payment systems, E-commerce, broadcast/OTT, media, online gaming, online betting, finance systems trading systems etc
Opus Resourcing is an employment agency in respect of permanent positions.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960295784