DevOps Engineer (Outside IR35)
Harvey Nash's public sector client is recruiting for a DevOps Engineer on an initial 6 month contract, with a high likelihood of extension. You will be working in a team to cover management, administration and monitoring of the virtual platform and infrastructure which supports both internal and external facing website and applications.
* Experience in middleware and Development toolset software (JBoss, Tomcat, Ant, Maven, Jenkins, Subversion,) installation, configuration, support, performance tuning and maintenance of the enterprise environments
* RHEL 5/6 OS Administration
* Perl / Python scripting
* Experience in maintaining development toolset and solution components and how they inter-operate across all lifecycle environments * Experience in acting as first line support for development toolset and escalation to suppliers as required.
* Experience with Enterprise-class open source monitoring tools
* Experience of managing and maintaining high availability for large scale virtual development environments.
This is an urgent requirement, with interviews and start date to be arranged at short notice. To apply, please send your CV using the link or contact Kevin Robson on *************
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960292818