Mechanical Design Engineer
A medical device company is recruiting for a mechanical engineer to join their fast paced, innovations team. An opportunity to work in state of the art facilities, developing new products and innovations within medical delivery devices. The best candidate will show evidence of full development life cycle management. Offering a competitive salary, Flexi-time, Social atmosphere, pension and company/personal bonus scheme with the additional benefit of being part of a multi-skilled, dynamic and brilliant engineering team.
Are you strong in these areas?
- Development of whole products as well as mechanisms and sub-assemblies.
- Tolerance analysis & design of complex mechanical systems.
- End-to-end project management of multiple projects from concept through to manufacture.
- Rapid prototyping, functional lab testing and analysis of test data.
- Work with external manufacturing partners and other suppliers.
To be considered, tick these boxes:
- Proven experience as a Design Engineer or Mechanical Engineer.
- Qualified to degree (PhD, MSc, MA, MEng, BA, BEng or BSc) level or equivalent in either Product Design, Mechanical Engineering, Product or Innovation Engineering.
- Experience in medical devices, consumer electronics or household/kitchen appliances.
- Proven experience in developing plastic injection moulded components for high volume manufacture.
- 3D CAD (such as ProE, wildfire, CREO, solidworks, solid-works).
In return you will receive an excellent benefits package which includes:
- Salary to reflect experience.
- Re-Location package
- 25 days Holiday
- Company/personal Bonus
In addition to the formal package you would have an opportunity to work on cutting edge technology, in an innovative and inventive consumer market.
If you would like to find out more about this opportunity, click the "APPLY NOW" button below and we'll be in touch.
We aim to respond to suitable candidates within 5 working days. If you have not heard from us within this time, please feel free to contact us to receive feedback on your application and discuss your requirements.
Professional Technical is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960292869